Key Holding & Alarm Response
Keyguarding and Alarm Response is an essential service for any modern business.
Business owners who have alarm systems installed at their premises must provide proof that they have installed a Police approved alarm system if they wish the Police to respond to alarm activations. If the system installed is not Police approved or there is a series of false alarms, the Police will not respond to further alarm activations (see ACPO Legislation) leaving your premises completely vulnerable and at the mercy of potential intruders.
“Its 03.30 hrs and the alarm to your premises has just been activated!”
“Are you or your company’s representatives willing to:”
- Get out of bed in the middle of the night
- Drive to your place of business on dangerous wet and icy roads
- Check your premises for damage or unlawful entry
- Subject yourself to violent assault from a dangerous intruder
- Liaise with the police
- Deal with glaziers or plumbers if your premises is damaged
- Or just reset the alarm after a false activation and lose your Police response?”
No? Nor would most people!
The Professional Solution
Keyguard UK Limited is the reliable tax efficient solution. As a business client, the cost may be claimed back from the Inland Revenue as a business expense.
Keyguard UK Limited will protect you, your business, your staff and your professional reputation with both your Insurers and the Police.
A Keyguard UK Limited Security Consultant will visit the client at the premises then conduct a Security Risk Assessment and Site Survey in order to identify the exact service the client requires.
Once the customer confirms they wish to employ the services of Keyguard UK Limited, we will secure a set of keys to your business in a high security wall mounted Key Safe which will be monitored 24 hours a day and secured by the ‘Keyguard Key Management System’.
The ‘Keyguard Key Management System’ will allow only authorised SIA Licensed security personnel to identify your key with a personal user code. Keys will only be removed in the event of an intruder alarm activation or by the client’s written instruction.
Keyguard UK Limited will take the entire responsibility of alarm response away from the client.
In the event of an Alarm Activation, Keyguard UK Limited will:
- Answer all calls from the client’s Alarm Response Company.
- Access the client’s computerised key code and identify the client’s keys.
- Release the client’s keys from their secure location to an SIA Licensed and BS7858 vetted Keyguard.
- The Keyguard will attend your premises.
- Deactivate the alarm.
- Conduct an external check and search the building.
- Identify the cause of the alarm activation where possible.
- Call the Police and allow them access if required.
- Contact the alarm company’s engineers if required.
- Contact and supervise Glazing, Plumbing or Boarding Up Services if the client has authorised Keyguard UK Limited to act on the client’s behalf.
- Remain on site until the premises is totally secure.
- Compile a written report and inform the client of the incident by telephone the next day or immediately if required.
For full information regarding our Keyguarding, Alarm Response and Monitoring Services, please contact Keyguard UK Limited to arrange a free consultation with one of our Keyguard UK Limited Consultants.